Oregano is antiseptic and useful for infections of the respiratory and digestive tracts. It is a good remedy for fungal infections, coughs, tonsillitis, bronchitis, asthma, and chest congestion. Oregano is also a go-to herb to add a dash of health to many recipes from soups to tomato sauces to roasted veggies!
Ingredients: Dried oregano.
- Small-batch, hand-harvested and dried
- 2oz fully-compostable, resealable-bags
- Limited stock available
Out of stock
- Potent antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties
- Supports the immune system, beneficial for respiratory and digestive health
- Pungent, earthy, green, minty notes
Suggest Use & Recipe Ideas
Teas and other culinary creations
As part of our effort to care for the earth, we are proud to offer our tea and herb products in eco-friendly packaging, making it 100% biodegradable and compost-ready.
These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. For those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a healthcare provider before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.