Spilanthes – Toothache Plant
Spilanthes is an antibacterial and antifungal herb that stimulates mucous membrane secretions and the immune system to fight respiratory infections. It acts as a local anesthetic to ease pain while reducing inflammation. It can be applied on an infected tooth to ease pain and help fight the infection.
Ingredients: Dried spilanthes herb.
- Small-batch, hand-harvested and dried
- 2oz fully-compostable, resealable-bags
- Limited stock available
Out of stock
- Immune system stimulant, warming, diffusive, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, vulnerary, antimicrobial, antifungal
- Stimulates the parotid glands and increases salivation, stimulates blood flow to the oral mucosa, pain-relieving
- Traditionally used as a toothache remedy, Rich in folic acid and vitamin C
Suggest Use & Recipe Ideas
Suggested Use: Teas and topicals
Recipe idea: Immune Booster Mouth Rinse
As part of our effort to care for the earth, we are proud to offer our tea and herb products in eco-friendly packaging, making it 100% biodegradable and compost-ready.
These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. For those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a healthcare provider before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.