Lemon-scented herb in the mint family. Its leaves and flowers are filled with aromatic and volatile oils. Lemon balm is used to calm the nervous system, aid in digestion, and promote sleep. It makes a nice addition to an after-dinner herbal tea!
Ingredients: Dried leaves.
- Small-batch, hand-harvested and dried
- 2oz fully-compostable, resealable-bags
- Limited stock available
- Nervous tonic and relaxant, nervine, cooling, carminative, antidepressant, sedative
- Calming, comforting, and uplifting, lessens anxiety, eases digestive upset, promotes focused relaxation, helps sleep come more easily, soothes headaches, a good herb for children
- Lemony-sweet, slightly minty citrus scent and flavor
Suggest Use & Recipe Ideas
Use to make tea, tincture, or glycerite
Use 1-3 tsp. of dried spices to infuse heavy whipping cream for a bright, flavorful topping for fruit-filled cakes and snacks or a warm spice to add to hot teas. Find more details at kitchenstories.com.
As part of our effort to care for the earth, we are proud to offer our tea and herb products in eco-friendly packaging, making it 100% biodegradable and compost-ready.
These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. For those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a healthcare provider before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.