Nettles are a nourishing herbal food, rich in iron, calcium, magnesium, protein, and other nutrients. Nettles help to build healthy blood, bones, joints, and skin.
Ingredients: Dried nettles.
- Small-batch, hand-harvested and dried
- 2oz fully-compostable, resealable-bags
- Limited stock available
- Highly nutritive, alterative, diuretic, inflammation moderating, cooling, alkalizing
- Abundant in vitamins, minerals, calcium, and chlorophyll
- One of the highest sources of digestible iron in plant form
Suggest Use & Recipe Ideas
Suggested Use: Tea, herbal infusion, soups, stews, and stir fry dishes
Recipe idea: Stinging Nettle Infusion Recipe (A Nourishing Tonic)
Here is a great recipe for Nettle Vinegar we found at theherbalacademy.com. Nettle Vinegar is a Spring Alterative recipe, a great support to the liver and useful for gentle cleansing and detoxification.
As part of our effort to care for the earth, we are proud to offer our tea and herb products in eco-friendly packaging, making it 100% biodegradable and compost-ready.
These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. For those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a healthcare provider before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.