Tulsi – Holy Basil Leaf
Ocimum tenuiflorum or sanctum
This "Queen of the Herbs" helps bring the body back to a normalized state, reducing stress and increasing energy. Holy Basil is heavily used in Ayurvedic medicine. In Western herbalism, it is considered an adaptogen and general tonic.
Ingredients: Dried Tulsi - Holy Basil Leaf.
- Small-batch, hand-harvested and dried
- 2oz fully-compostable, resealable-bags
- Limited stock available
- Delicious, soothing, calming, and uplifting
- A gentle adaptogen for stress, mental fog, and mental exhaustion from chronic stress, lowers cortisol levels
- Supports homeostasis (balance) in the body by reducing stress and supporting healthy energy levels
- Tonic for mind, body, and spirit
Suggest Use & Recipe Ideas
Suggested Use: Tea, tincture
Recipe idea: Tulsi White Hot Chocolate
As part of our effort to care for the earth, we are proud to offer our tea and herb products in eco-friendly packaging, making it 100% biodegradable and compost-ready.
These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. For those who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a healthcare provider before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.